Meteor è entrato nella lista dei 10 progetti più stellati di GitHub.
Ricordiamo i principi fondamentali di questo framework, citando il sito www.meteor.com:
Principles of Meteor
- Data on the Wire. Meteor doesn’t send HTML over the network. The server sends data and lets the client render it.
- Database Everywhere. You can use the same methods to access your database from the client or the server.
- Latency Compensation. On the client, Meteor prefetches data and simulates models to make it look like server method calls return instantly.
- Full Stack Reactivity. In Meteor, realtime is the default. All layers, from database to template, update themselves automatically when necessary.
- Embrace the Ecosystem. Meteor is open source and integrates with existing open source tools and frameworks.
- Simplicity Equals Productivity. The best way to make something seem simple is to have it actually be simple. Meteor’s main functionality has clean, classically beautiful APIs.